TP-link TL-MR3020 is a pocket wireless router, which has a mini USB port, which is compatible with 120+ 3G/4G Modems. It can provide Wireless N speeds up to 150Mbps. In a travel-sized and compact design, TP-link TL-MR3020 is small enough to take on the road and make sure that you can share a 3G internet connection wherever wireless 3G coverage is available.
TL-MR3020 is the ideal travel partner for people on the go. 3G Router Mode enables you to plug in a 3G USB modem and share it wirelessly. Its Travel Router Mode (AP Mode) allows you to conveniently setup an internet connection utilizing a hotel WAN cable. Meanwhile, you can also use the switch on the side of the router to choose between Travel Router Mode, 3G Router Mode and WISP Client Router Mode based on your different requirements.
TP-Link TL-MR3020 Features:
* Share a 3G/4G* mobile connection, compatible with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems, tested in the field
* Travel-size Design, small and light enough to take on the road, enables users to share a 3G/4G* mobile connection wherever 3G/4G* coverage is available
* Wireless speed is up to 150Mbps
* Three modes available for different situations: 3G/4G* Router, WISP Client Router and Travel Router Mode (AP Mode)
* With 3G/4G and WAN failover back-up strategy, TL-MR3020 can provide a sustained internet connection.
TP-Link TL-MR3020 Technical Specifications:
* HARDWARE FEATURES
– Interface: 1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port, USB 2.0 Port for 3G/4G modem, a mini USB Port for power supply.
– Button: Reset Button, Mode Switch
– External Power Supply: 5VDC/1.0A
– Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 2.9 x 2.6 x 0.9 in. (74 x 67 x22 mm)
– Antenna Type: Internal Antenna
* WIRELESS FEATURES
– Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
– Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
– Transmit Power: <20dBm
– Wireless Modes: 3G Router, Travel Router (AP), WISP Client Router
– Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
* SOFTWARE FEATURES
– Security: Firewall, MAC filtering, Denial of Service (DoS)
– DHCP: Server, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation
– Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, UPnP
– Access Control: Parental Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management