This selection of durable wall boxes are manufactured from steel, offering a highly durable enclosure ideal for use in a range of environments. The wall boxes also feature an IP66 rating, ensuring protection from dust and water ingress, making them ideal for use both indoor and outdoor. This range of RS PRO wall boxes include a door made from sheet steel with a lock included, enhancing the security and protection of the enclosure and the contents inside.
These wall boxes are also supplied with all the required fixing accessories allowing them to be easily installed to a suitable surface.
• Steel structure offering a highly durable enclosure suitable for a range of applications
• Neutral light grey colour suitable for various environments
• IP66 rating, ensuring protection from water and dust ingress
• Fixing accessories supplied allowing for the wall box to be mounted to a wall or surface
• Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
• Available in a range of sizes to suit various applications
• IK10 rating offering protection against mechanical impacts
• Door manufactured from sheet still with a lock included, offering enhanced security
Wall boxes are a type of enclosure ideal for housing electrical components or for storing general purpose and specialist items and equipment. Wall box enclosures are manufactured in a range of sizes using materials including plastic, stainless steel and metal and can feature various IP ratings depending on the level of protection required.
Wall boxes are used in a wide range of industries such as: