2MP Lite Full-color Fixed-focal Bullet Network Camera
- 2MP, 1/2.8” CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
- Outputs max. 2MP (1920 × 1080) @25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate
- Built-in efficient LED illuminator, and the max. illumination distance is 30 m
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
- Rotation mode, DWDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access
- 12V DC/PoE power supply
- IP67 protection
With features of simple installation, easy operation, and high performance-cost ratio, EZIP series network camera is applicable to small and medium-sized scenes, such as homes/residences, small-sized retail stores, and other small and medium-sized enterprises.
Smart H.265+ & Smart H.264+
With advanced scene-adaptive rate control algorithm, EZIP Series smart encoding technology realizes the higher encoding efficiency than H.265 and H.264, provides high-quality video, and reduces the cost of storage and transmission.
With high-performance sensor and large aperture lens, EZIP Series Full-color technology can display clear colorful image in the environment of ultra-low illuminance. With this photosensitivity technology, the camera can capture more available light, and display more colorful image details.
When moving objects appear in the monitoring image, EZIP Series Motion Detection (General) technology triggers alarm or records.
For narrow and long scenes, EZIP Series image flip technology flips the image by 90°/180°/270° to realize better surveillance in rotation mode.
EZIP Series network camera is equipped with a series of key security technologies, such as security authentication and authorization, access control, trusted protection, encrypted transmission, and encrypted storage, which improve its security defense and data protection, and prevent malicious programs from invading the device. With UL CAP Certification, TÜV Rheinland Protected Privacy IoT Product Certification, and ETSI EN 303645 Certification, EZIP Series network camera better meets the demands of cyber security and privacy protection.
Protection (IP67, wide voltage)
IP67: The camera passes a series of strict test on dust and soak. It has dust-proof function, and the enclosure can works normal after soaking in 1 m deep water for 30 minutes.
Wide voltage: The camera allows ±30% (for some power supplies) input voltage tolerance (wide voltage range), and it is widely applied to outdoor environment with instable voltage.